Michigan High School Tennis Coaches Association
ALL-ACADEMIC TEAM TENNIS AWARD
(Click here for Senior Player All Academic Award)
FOR SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
- To qualify for the All-Academic
certificate, your team's average must have a minimum of a 3.25 GPA.
- The All-Academic
certificate is based on your REGIONAL LINE-UP. Do not send
the application in until after you submit your Regional Lineup to the Regional
Manager. The two forms - this form and your regional lineup - must have the same players listed.
Your team's Grade Point Average (GPA) is based on each student/player's cumulative (9-12) GPA in the semester prior to your season of play.
For the Fall season only, freshmen players do not qualify because
they do not yet have a high school GPA history. But if they are on your
Regional Lineup, please put their names on the application and designate as "Freshmen".
do not count because they do not have a GPA history at your school, but put them on the application if they are on your Regional Lineup and designate them as
- Please list ALL players that are on your Regional Lineup, not just those with GPAs of 3.25 or higher.
- NOTE: Senior Players with a GPA of at least 3.75 can get the Senior Player All Academic Award even if your team does not qualify for the All Academic Award (use same form as for team, but only include the Seniors).
Coach MUST be a member of the MHSTeCA in order for the Senior player to be eligible for this All-Academic award.
Not a member? Join now.
A few reminders when submitting your All-Academic Team Application.
- Be sure to include your school division.
- When averaging total GPA, please use only two decimals, i.e. 3.25
- If you missed qualifying by just one decimal (3.24), you
do not qualify... BUT KEEP TRYING!!
- DUE DATES (but sooner rather than later is preferred)
- November 15 for the Fall Season
- July 1 for the Spring Season
- This is a team tennis award (we do award Senior Players with a GPA of 3.75 or higher). Please make copies of the certificate and give one to each team member.
- Keep records of your school's success. We post qualifying teams for one year on our website.
Certificates may be snail mailed or scanned and sent by e-mail (signatures are required on scanned documents as well as mailed).
Snail mail: Nancy Brissette, 4206 N. Francis Shores Ave., Sanford, MI 48657
Certificates will be sent by e-mail.
you do not receive your certificate in a timely manner, there are errors, or you have questions, please contact Nancy Brissette
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 989-687-2841
here for application form (complete, print, get signatures, and send to Nancy Brissette).